Sometimes I need to tell myself a few things to knock some sense into my head.
1) Stop being so pessimistic. Agree life has made you like that. But, you have a lot to be thankful for. You refuse to acknowledge that there might be a silver ray of hope somewhere.You just shut your eyes and refuse to see. The problem is within you.
2) You get frustrated that you can’t dress up & present yourself the way you want to while you are at this job. So what? Think of everything else available to you here. Have a look at that balance sheet and crib, will you?
3) Stop being so judgmental. Instincts have always been right. But, why generalize? Everyone deserves a fair chance. Remember, everybody has a story.
4) Do you feel like an ignorant fool when you hear people discussing the world around them? That is because you haven’t read the newspapers regularly. It once used to be an unavoidable routine. Now you let laziness and overconfidence to dominate you. Pay the price ha!
5) Envy gets you nowhere except for making you feel all the more miserable. Remember, you always have the choice and the chance to do what you want, reach where you want to. But, if you’re adamant on remaining in that comfort zone and weep over others who got ahead of you…you have a problem.
6) The loyalty vs fairness/justice debate. You ought to know where your priorities lie.
7)Learn to react, where you ought to react and when you have to react. The world has no place for the meek damsels in distress. It belongs to the fighters.
8)Stop being such a bore. You were a li’l less boring a few years ago. Sulking in the name of quarter life crisis is childish behavior now.
9) Acknowledgement and acceptance. Learn to do that to others. Spread the love.
10) I’m done with the self motivation. Tomorrow I might be the same again!